Our commercial locksmiths in Melbourne have had 35 years-experience providing Corporate customers with solutions to their security needs. Whether a master key system is required or upgrading of current business security arrangements to ensure compliance with Fire Regulations, we have the expertise to facilitate all situations.
- Master key design and installation
- Commercial grade locks & padlocks
- Mechanical & electronic keypad locks
- Electric strikes, door closers & panic exit devices
- Rekeying of all types of locks including filing cabinets
- Glass door locks – bottom rail & patch fittings
- Body corporate & strata – common area security, key systems & evictions
- Safes opened, serviced, repaired & combination/key changes
- Key storage – key boxes & key cabinets
- Power industry & fire department access locks
Choosing a Commercial Locksmith in Melbourne
Every place of business can be a potential target for vandalism and theft. Employing a skilled and reputable commercial locksmith can help protect your property by ensuring your security needs are adequate whilst at the same time giving you peace of mind.
No two businesses require the same locksmith services. The best commercial locksmiths will examine the type of business you have and recommend the level of security required.
Technology is changing every day. The locksmith skills necessary for working in a modern commercial setting are very different than those employed in a residential area. While old-fashioned keys can and may still be used, commercial locksmiths may also suggest numbered keypads, digital locks, and alarms. These technologies have made it possible to simplify locks while creating multiple layers of security against potential thieves.
Choosing a Locksmith
Choosing a commercial locksmith can be a challenging task. However, there are a number of steps that can be taken to ensure that the best locksmith is chosen for the job. Consulting trusted local businesses is a good first step in the decision-making process. An advantage to this is that the locksmith will already be familiar with the Community. The locksmith should be well-organised and professional. Additionally, the business-owner should feel comfortable entrusting someone with the important task of securing a business.
Some of our long-standing clients include:
- Government agencies
- Tennis clubs
- Real estate agents
- Franchise stores
- Local councils
- Body corporates
- Commercial real estate agents
- Panel beaters